- The 300 Club (300)
- Hal Brady Recreation Complex (Hal Brady)
- Jonesville Tennis Center (JTC)
- Martin Luther King, Jr Multi-purpose Center (MLK)
- Northside Park (Northside)
- Kanapaha Veterans Memorial Park (Veterans)
- Westside Park - Joyce Oransky Tennis Center (Westside)
- Westside Baptist Church (WSB)
When to play
Scheduled play is available at these times
- 300: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Northside Park is open to the public from 8 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., 7 days a week. It has 4 dedicated, lighted pickleball courts.
Kanapaha Veterans Memorial Park has 6 painted courts open for pickleball Monday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon.
Westside Park has three outdoor courts on the east side of the Joyce Oransky Tennis Center outside the fence.